Location – Germany (anywhere)
Coverage – Germany mainly & DACH
My client is a very successful global information security software company that specialises in protecting and managing users, applications and sensitive information/data for the Global 2000 enterprises worldwide.
This security software is used to improve compliance, productivity and protect organisations against insider planned threats and advanced external threats. This is a Channel Sales Management position – predominantly focused on Germany however the successful candidate will be required to work in DACH territory as well.
Skills & Candidate Requirements:
Minimum Requirements –
- Knowledge around Information Security, Data Security, Identity and Access Management solutions / Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) / SIEM / Compliance / Threat Management. However any software security solution is fine as well.
- Must have minimum 7-10 years’ experience in channel – Local channel partners within DACH
- Attitude is absolutely key for this position
- Open to someone from a partner or vendor
- Not looking for someone who already has relationships within channel partners
- Channel enablement experience. Working with local partners
- DACH experience – Advantage