Product Sales Specialist – South Africa: Data Center - Emerald Technology
info@emerald-technology.com
+44 (0)870 889 0300

Product Sales Specialist – South Africa: Data Center

Product Sales Specialist  

Location – South Africa

Coverage – South Africa

 

My client is a very large technology vendor which is looking for an overlay Product Sales Specialist, based in South Africa, covering South Africa and some emerging markets across EMEA.

This job will be split 80/20 – 80% will be selling the content storage side of the portfolio while the other 20% will driving the Unified Compute Solutions (UCP), they require to have a proven track records of handling multi-tiered sale negotiations internally and externally at CXO level, 25% travel across EMEA.

Skills & Candidate Requirements:

Minimum Requirements

  • Proven expertise in the content space & integrated infrastructure and integrated platforms solutions space with a breadth of knowledge across applications, ERP software, databases, data centre infrastructure and cloud environments
  • A solid and successful sales career having held accountability for the generation of results from direct, alliance and solution sales efforts
  • Comfortable with approximately 25% travel within the assigned territory and occasional trips within emerging EMEA
  • 7+ years of work experience with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales
  • Experience in leading and influencing cross-functional teams with value-led propositions
  • Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
  • Customer focus – They can see our customers’ business through their eyes in order to provide solutions that uniquely satisfy each customer’s needs
  • Community – They trust and respect each other, our customers and our partners. The bonds thus created allows us to achieve extraordinary results together

Reference: EM020