Sales Director Europe
Location – London or commutable to
Coverage – Western & Central Europe
A large global carrier is looking for a Director of Europe who will be covering Western and Central Europe, working from London and therefore living within a commutable distance.
This person will be managing a small team of sales people across the EU, driving the new business in wholesale carrier connectivity across the EU as well as selling ethernet services, Connectivity, Point-to-point IP Transit services i.e. the entire wholesale connectivity & ethernet portfolio for this organisation: MPLS, VPN, and Layers2 & Layers3. This role will mean around 30%-50% travel across Europe.
Skills & Candidate Requirements:
Minimum Requirements –
- 8-10 years’ experience in selling connectivity to carriers
- Understands the EU market, and has experience in winning business in this region.
- A technical understanding of networking & whole sales carrier connectivity
- Commercially minded, but able to hold a decent technical level conversation
- Has managed a small team people previously (2 people)
- From a pre-sales – networking background or carrier connectivity background
- Has a background selling ethernet services, connectivity, point-to-point IP Transit services – The entire wholesale connectivity & ethernet – MPLS, VPN, and Layers2 & Layers3.