Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Location – London
Coverage – EMEA
My client is a leading content marketing software company which provides marketing management solutions to some of the most prestigious and recognisable brands globally. The company is heavily funded and has a vision to improve the world of marketing.
The organisation is looking to expand its European presence through the acquisition of a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive. This individual will ideally come from a content marketing software (Saas) background , be based in London, and have experience breaking new logos.
Skills & Candidate Requirements:
Minimum Requirements –
- 5+ years of previous new business experience selling to large enterprises.
- £150k + deal experience with a minimum sales cycle of 3 months.
- Knowledge and understanding of the content marketing space.
- Meddic / Command of message training.
- SaaS background will be a +, also any marketing platform software organisation.
- Multinational B2B experience – important.
- Outstanding collaborative, team focused work style.
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executives and industry groups.
- Self-starter – Not big culture – cog in the machine mentality.